IAE Endorsement of International Internal Qualification for Awards – Quality Assurance Policy (QAP) 1-2017
In addition to individual membership. The IAE also endorses the internal courses in Business Etrepreneurship offered by Learning Providers.
- Approach, Application and Assessment Stage
- University, Colleges or Higher learning centre (UCHI) has its own internal program (i.e Diploma, Degree, Master and Executive training programme) in Business or Entrepreneurship can be assessed by IAE Board of Academic for the eligible for IAE accreditation for awards
- The UCHI will need to submit their programmes structure and outline of syllabuses.
- The internal programmes will be assessed on the practically of nurturing entrepreneurs rather than theoretical basis.
- Upon successful of endorsement IAE will issues either one or all the award subject to terms and conditions of the registration of the trainees:
- Certificate in Entrepreneurship
- Diploma in Entrepreneurship
- Advanced Diploma in Business and Entrepreneurship.
IAE has a right to impose further requirements on the awards above qualification from time to time.
- IAE will issue letter of Accreditation (LAA) to the UCHI on the endorsement with stipulated terms and conditions for the awards.
- Moderation of an IAE Accredited Programmes award
Once an internal assessed qualification is accepted by IAE for the purpose of awards, the following quality assurance Policy (QAP) will apply:
- The IAE will constantly observe the accredited programmes to be in good standing by conducting verification. Verification includes the optional moderation will include obtaining the examination questions to review the standard of the questions, review the marking scheme and reviewing selected answer scripts to ensure the quality of the marking.
- The fees for the awards will be agreed on a annual basis with the UCHI.